Who has heard of Infrared Heating Panels?
If you have, you may not know too much about them.
If you haven’t, read on, because you need to know.
Infrared Heating Panels are a new way of heating homes (and hotels and other buildings of course) which are not based on a water system.
They are a heater, but not a radiator.
The question is, why are they so important?
The reason they are so important is that by 2023 traditional boiler based central heating systems will not be allowed to be installed in homes. This will be the case for everyone, but for housing developers and housing associations putting heating systems into homes now, it’s essential to put the right products in now, to avoid too much costly retro-fitting later.
The next question is, why are they so great?
They are great because….
- They are easy to install
- They are robust and reliable
- They work with smart technology
- They look stunning, enhancing the home
- They are efficient and help save money
- They integrate with a whole raft of other things to make the home totally eco-efficient
- They are independently tested and help home-builders and providers meet their legal obligations around emissions
Our Heating Panels are already being installed in new homes, along with our other green technology solutions, to meet energy efficiency goals.
Talk to me about how I can help you do the same.
#energyefficiency #greentechnology #zerocarbon